new release doesn't work as advertised

tcak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 13 10:56:04 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 16:44:09 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 16:30:59 UTC, learn wrote:
>> On Thursday, 13 August 2015 at 11:04:21 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
>> wrote:
>>> It was posted there.
>>> It's a known issue. Currently no fix for VS2015.
>>> However it is being worked upon.
>>>
>>> Use 2013 instead.
>>
>> thank you for your answer and suggestion, but it is not
>> possible for me to uninstall vs 2015 because of D alone.
>
> You can install VS 2013 alongside VS 2015 just fine.
>
>  — David

I think, first of all, the reason why it doesn't compile with VS
2015 should be explained. By leaving the reason, and saying to
just install VS 2013 is too ignorant for this community.

What is the problem about VS 2015? and how can it be solved?