vibe.d - cannot allocate memory in static TLS block

ddos via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 27 08:40:18 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 27 August 2015 at 15:16:25 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> I think your problem is that you need to initialise the D
> runtime. Perhaps adding a call to
> http://dlang.org/phobos/core_runtime.html#.Runtime.initialize
> inside OnInit will solve it for you. Also, remember to
> terminate the runtime when the plugin is unloaded.

i thought about that too, but that wasn't the case ( unless i
fucked something up ). nothing from my example gets executed, the
crash happens i think when the library is loaded. just in case
i've also added runtime.initialize also to the vibe main. also if
the runtime.initialize would be missing that would mean my
executable example should crash, but the executable test works
just fine.