vibe.d - cannot allocate memory in static TLS block

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 27 08:50:16 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 27 August 2015 at 15:40:20 UTC, ddos wrote:
> On Thursday, 27 August 2015 at 15:16:25 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
>> I think your problem is that you need to initialise the D
>> runtime. Perhaps adding a call to
>> http://dlang.org/phobos/core_runtime.html#.Runtime.initialize
>> inside OnInit will solve it for you. Also, remember to
>> terminate the runtime when the plugin is unloaded.
>
> i thought about that too, but that wasn't the case ( unless i
> fucked something up ). nothing from my example gets executed,
> the crash happens i think when the library is loaded.

Ok, yes, that isn't it then.

> just in case i've also added runtime.initialize also to the
> vibe main. also if the runtime.initialize would be missing that
> would mean my executable example should crash, but the
> executable test works just fine.

Unless I misunderstand what you're doing, the executable test
would be initialising the runtime anyway, it's put in by the
compiler when building an executable.

The only other thing I can think of is: have you tried removing
the main from your code, while still defining VibeCustomMain?