Some feedback on the website.

BLM768 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 17 09:19:56 PST 2015

On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 07:51:42 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2015-12-17 00:43, BLM768 wrote:
>> One is to make as much of it as possible in plain old
>> static HTML. Stuff like the articles rarely changes, after all.
>
> This is an horrible idea. No sane person would use raw HTML.
> The only advantage is that it's HTML so there's documentation
> available.

Yeah. I didn't think that one through.

The idea I had in my head was to build a template in (mostly) raw
HTML, write each article as an HTML snippet, and use either a
framework or a build script to paste them together, so it's not
_completely_ raw, just enough so you actually see the HTML. The
main thing was to move away from building all the tags with
macros.

But yeah, I didn't express that clearly enough (or think through
it properly).