Some feedback on the website.

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 19 02:54:36 PST 2015

On 2015-12-18 14:15, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> As I said: a growing number of people able and willing to maintain and
> improve it. -- Andrei

I'm not sure if there's some miscommunications here.

But more contributors will not magically help. There most be a reason
for why Ddox is not the default documentation. Some features that are
missing, some parts that are not good enough or similar. There needs to
be a list of criteria for when Ddox can be made default. The
contributors can work on these tasks that will improve Ddox which will
eventually lead to making Ddox default.

I'm asking for specifics. If nobody has the answer for this we don't
know why Ddox is not good enough. And if we don't know that we can't
really know that it's not good enough. And if that's the case it could
be made the default right now.

--
/Jacob Carlborg