Article on D for CVu or Overload

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 28 11:12:39 PST 2015

On 12/28/2015 10:14 AM, Jakob Jenkov wrote:
> On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 11:40:50 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
>> Is anyone up for writing an article or two on D for publication in the
>> CVu or Overload journals as an act of D-efiance? There are to be a 1-
>> day D workshop and a keynote session t the conference, it would be
>> good to "leverage" this as part of the campaign to show that C++ is a
>> 20th century language and D a 21st century one.
>>
>> I am happy to co-author if that helps. ASCIIDoctor the only source
>> form usable though.
>

> What would the topics be?
>
> How long?
>
> What are the deadlines?

CVu is for ACCU members only but Overload is freely available online as
well (both are actually print magazines):

   http://accu.org/index.php/journal

Quoting from the most-recent Overload PDF:

   http://accu.org/index.php/journals/c78/

"All articles intended for publication in Overload 131 should be
submitted by 1st January 2016 and those for Overload 132 by 1st March 2016."

Ali