Should we remove int[$] before 2.067?

eles via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 01:20:10 PST 2015

On Saturday, 31 January 2015 at 07:57:19 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Saturday, 31 January 2015 at 07:00:05 UTC, eles wrote:

> Can you use it in function parameters?
>
> Will it be made superfluous if you have tuple literals?

*these* are very different grounds on which to discuss, accept or
reject the feature, and they might be valid.

but the grounds that I was criticizing were not this ones. were
the grounds of "it ma be done otherwise, just look at this nice
bed-of-nails syntax"!

and yes, the process may be improved a bit (more).