Window creation, for phobos?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 1 11:30:26 PST 2015

On 2015-02-01 13:33, Dicebot wrote:

> I judge exclusively by existing precedents and knowledge of D
> development process. DFL was officially endorsed at some point, it
> didn't make any difference.

1. It was DWT

2. To be far, nothing in practice was done more than saying "DWT is the
official GUI library for D" in a newsgroup post, probably deep instead
an already existing thread. No mention on the web site, no move of the
code to the same place as the core D repositories. Not bundled with the
compiler, no contribution from the core developers, nothing. So no, of
course it didn't help.

--
/Jacob Carlborg