An idea for commercial support for D

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 9 03:50:29 PST 2015

On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 11:40:47 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>  Perhaps you're not a native speaker of the English language,
> but it is difficult to follow all the logical leaps you're
> making, as one point seems completely disconnected from the
> other and none seem connected to the topics from this thread.

I expect you to connect the dots when they are obvious.

>But that's just distracting to those of us who are
> only interested in the narrow topic under discussion.  Where
> you stick to the topic, I've often agreed with you.

Everything needs a context, and you need to try connect the dots.
You don't seem particulary interested in making the connections.

But you are not the only person in the D forums who are
struggling with the bigger picture. Which is why D probably never
will be finished.