An idea for commercial support for D

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 9 04:02:32 PST 2015

On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 11:50:30 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 11:40:47 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>> Perhaps you're not a native speaker of the English language,
>> but it is difficult to follow all the logical leaps you're
>> making, as one point seems completely disconnected from the
>> other and none seem connected to the topics from this thread.
>
> I expect you to connect the dots when they are obvious.

My point is that they're not obvious.  Rather than simply stating
that they're obviously connected, you could show that.
Presumably you can't. :)

>>But that's just distracting to those of us who are
>> only interested in the narrow topic under discussion.  Where
>> you stick to the topic, I've often agreed with you.
>
> Everything needs a context, and you need to try connect the
> dots. You don't seem particulary interested in making the
> connections.

I don't think I'd be reading your posts if I weren't interested.
The problem is with you and your tendency to ramble onto
unconnected points.

> But you are not the only person in the D forums who are
> struggling with the bigger picture. Which is why D probably
> never will be finished.

Perhaps we struggle with the bigger picture, but your constant
rambling onto completely unconnected topics that have nothing to
do with the bigger picture can only make that struggle worse. :D