Window creation, for phobos?

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 27 14:54:15 PST 2015

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:04:55 +1300, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

> First off, Derelict-Util/Derelict-GL3 is a biggy here. Its old code,
> lets admit it. Its also a standard for loading shared library functions.

please, not Derelict! it's a great work and all that, but it's habit to
load ALL functions is nasty. not only it is unnecessary, it's sometimes
just wrong. i recall the problem with DlangUI, where Derelict tries to
load FreeImage function which is not in my (old) version of the library,
and DlangUI is not using that function at all. yet DlangUI builds
successfully and then failed to run until i commented out that function.