Initial feedback for std.experimental.image

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 7 21:43:38 PDT 2015

On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 15:51:13 +1200, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

> Canvas is definitely and 100% out of scope however. It's a great idea
> and something we need long term. Just not something I can do right now.
> Also need to add that to specification document as a follow on work and
> out of scope.

so what primitives you want to include? will there be line joints of
various types? wide lines (more that 1px wide)? will it allow
antialiasing, and if yes, will it be at least of the quality of anti-
grain geometry? etc, etc.

do you already see why i believe that canvas is out of scope? it's simply
too big task that should be done separately, using image lib as
foundation.