Wait, what? What is AliasSeq?

Colin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 15 14:01:33 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 15 July 2015 at 18:21:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 7/15/15 11:54 AM, Deadalnix wrote:
>> That how I ended up with seq in the first place. I went to
>> talk to
>> everybody and sequence was what came up the most while not
>> having people
>> as opposed to it as list.
>
> Now I'm sorry I even started. I'd be happy to return to
> AliasSeq. -- Andrei

Luckily we have 2 people that can just decide.
I reckon at this stage yourself and Walter should just pick the
name ye prefer best and go with it.

The democratic approach, I feel anyway, hasn't worked in this
case... (Doesn't mean it wont in future!!)