Use SIMD to accelerate comment lexing

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 2 23:55:27 PDT 2015

Am Wed, 3 Jun 2015 09:08:52 +1000
schrieb Manu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:

> As an aside, I need a test environment for each compiler, targetting
> x86, x64 and arm at least, where I can submit some code, and have it
> run the unittests on a matrix of appropriate targets. (ideally PPC and
> MIPS would also be included, so they can influence design decisions.)
> Does any such test system exist? A web service to provide this would
> be invaluable... I don't have all those systems available to me.

There are qemu images for most architectures supported by debian:
https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/

You'll need a very recent qemu but it works better than expected.

(I hope to utilize these for cross compiler testing in the future. But
someone first needs to implement cross compiler testing in the dmd test
suite...)