DIP80: phobos additions

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 7 18:26:16 PDT 2015

On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 00:05:58 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
> I actively avoid adding phobos libs to my projects because it
> bloats my binaries and increases compile times by massive
> amounts.

Me too... but that's not actually a problem of huge library. It
is more a problem of an interconnected library - if you write
independent modules an import should only pull them with little
from other ones.

There's a difference with classes because of Object.factory, all
of them are pulled in, but modules with functions, structs, and
templates are cool, shouldn't be a problem.