Martin Nowak is officially MIA

berlin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 10:51:10 PDT 2015

angry - yes after getting stabbed on my way home from work with
an allahu akbar.
hate - no.
i despise the muslim religion for its pedophile men (and prophet)
marrying 9 yr. old girls, beheading people because they are no
muslims, raping themselves through the middle east and thinking
of christians, jews and women as creatures lesser than dogs.
i don't want to learn anything from muslims - believe it or not,
i watch the news and would have to degenerate a couple of hundred
years to think like a muslim.
maybe you should take a look at these links and learn a little
bit about your religion, since the links content illustrate the
sad truth.
well this was my last post, sorry if i offended someone.