Martin Nowak is officially MIA

Lost Indian via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 18:01:06 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 16:28:52 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:

> It's your anger and hate you need to take a hard look at, it's
> taking you to a dark place. Whatever it is that's really eating
> you, I doubt it's the muslims that caused it.

I do not know about the other parts of the world, but where I
live, Muslims invaded a thousand year back without any
provocation and with the same ferocity that they now exhibit in
Iraq and Syria. So much so that from Mecca to the boundaries of
present day India (and that includes Iran Iraq Afgan and
Pakistan) all were converted by sword.

There is story of Banda Bahadur (an Indian warrior) who was
captured along with his 4 year old son and asked to convert. On
refusal, his son of 4 years was butchered in front of his eyes
and his heart was taken out and forces fed into Banda's mouth. No
I am not making up these stories, these are part of registered
history written by Muslim historians. All this happened in the
court of the then Islamic ruler named Aurangzeb. So at least I am
not amused by what is happening in Iraq and Syria today.

> BTW if you want to learn about Islam, learn it from a muslim
> and not hate propagation sites.

Do that at your own risk. Many in Europe did that and ended up
converting to this cult. There is a tenet of Islam called Taqiyya
that one should be aware of before going to a Muslim and asking
him for Islamic teachings. Search for Taqiyya on Google and be
fearless.

- A Lost Indian