Better forums

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 17 19:31:14 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 02:13:13 UTC, Morbid.Obesity wrote:
> I suggest that subforums be used for specific topics or a tag
> based system like stack overflow.

I think we should just use stack overflow for that. A forum is
kinda chatty and not that great for searching anyway - even if
you find something, there might be fifty posts between question
and answer. The SO model tries to avoid that and I think we might
as well just use it.

Remember we can ask and answer our own questions on SO too, so we
could archive things there with that method.