Future(s) for D.

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 24 06:52:34 PDT 2015

*****
> That said, there is of course the element of established and
> complacent people trying to keep out the intelligent and
> inspired crowd, because they think they are a threat to them,
> you know, those who make a career out of brown-nosing.

That's the beauty of making do with fewer resources than at a
large firm - no politics, but on the other hand you really have
to make the most of them.  And the experience of even
medium-sized firms that have that culture who try to start
something new - both when it works and when it does not - seems
to suggest you often need to adopt a skunk works type approach
rather than try to integrate cultures.