Standard GUI framework inspired by Qt

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 5 07:01:20 PST 2015

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 12:02:20 +0000, Kagamin wrote:

> The widget object should have only the backend widget handle as
> internal. Well, and maybe signal storage.

oh, really? so no deep widget ierarchies, no way to position the widget
(as we doesn't store it's coordinates), no way to... no way to define
anything. that's will be great GUI!

by the way. what is "backend widget handle" for OpenGL, for example? ah,
i see, your idea of "backend" is that backend implements the whole widget
system. it's cool.

> Winforms is simple and absolutely agnostic about controls.

winforms sux. dixi.