DIP75 - Release Process

David Soria Parra via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 6 20:54:37 PST 2015

Hi,

I've been working with Martin Nowak and Andrei in the last few
weeks to get ideas and write up a DIP on D's release process.
With D maturing more and more I believe it is time to formalize
the release process and do a time based release process in order
to make release processes more predictable, easier to maintain
and synchronize with release cycles of major distributions.
Similar approaches have been adopted in other communities and
worked out well. The DIP is mostly based on lessons learned from
other communities. So please go ahead:

   http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP75

Destroy it.

  - David