dfmt options

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 14 16:15:34 PDT 2015

First, a disclaimer: I am an idiot for starting this thread.

Moving on...

I'm working on a list of configuration options for dfmt - a
formatter for D source code.

So far I have the following:

* Insert spaces between if, while, for, foreach, etc loops and
the "("
* Allman vs One True Brace Style (Already supported by
commant-line switch)
* Operators at the end of the old line vs beginning of the new
line when wrapping long expressions.
* Insert space after the ")" of a cast expression
* Make "case" and "default" match the indent level of the
enclosing "switch"
* Labels for loops always on their own line vs the same line as
the loop
* Labels outdented one level
* Label indentation matches the most recent "switch"
* Hard limit for line length
* Soft limit for line length

What am I missing?