Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 14 16:15:34 PDT 2015
First, a disclaimer: I am an idiot for starting this thread.
I'm working on a list of configuration options for dfmt - a
formatter for D source code.
So far I have the following:
* Insert spaces between if, while, for, foreach, etc loops and
* Allman vs One True Brace Style (Already supported by
* Operators at the end of the old line vs beginning of the new
line when wrapping long expressions.
* Insert space after the ")" of a cast expression
* Make "case" and "default" match the indent level of the
* Labels for loops always on their own line vs the same line as
* Labels outdented one level
* Label indentation matches the most recent "switch"
* Hard limit for line length
* Soft limit for line length
What am I missing?
More information about the Digitalmars-d