A few notes on choosing between Go and D for a quick project

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 18 08:13:23 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 18 March 2015 at 02:00:40 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> Unfortunately there is little documentation (though I'm working
> on that). I only use Linux but I would be happy if someone that
> knows Windows would find that it works there.

Work machine's firewall isn't letting me run install_bitbucket,
which doesn't surprise me as I can't get anything like
bitbucket/git or whatever to work. I can try it on my home
machine when I have time. I can tell that it might be a little
challenging to get libgretl1-dev installed. The gretl
sourceforge's Windows page only has zips and binaries. I found
the Debian source, so I might try making it with Cygwin and see
if that works.