Solution to problems:

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 25 13:05:35 PDT 2015

> Do *you know what progress is?
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/mar-22.html

Author say's it's been a slow week, but you can watch these to
get a better feel for the pace of D.

> Seriously, do you believe that just because Qt, Xcode, VS, etc
> do not have such features that such features are useless or
> simply not possible?

Maybe you should ask "If none of these large well funded
companies have set out to create such features, should it really
be expected of a free open source project like D?"

So, although I don't speak for the D community, I suspect that
things are the same as in any open source/free project: "Step Up
or Shut Up".

At the last DConf though, I remember it being said that what the
D language really needs is corporate backing/funding. Until that
happens, I would think it foolhardy to expect any large scale
changes in how things work here..