D as System Language

Columbus via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 30 10:58:02 PDT 2015

Many thanks for your work!!!

This is the thing I searched so long.
Now only the people from risc-v need to publish the privileged
ISA documentation, and I can work on my weird plan.
I don't know in what kind of problems I'm running into, but it is
one of the only exciting things I'm interested in.

I want to create an OS written in D for the RISC-V platform.
Maybe some UNIX clone, or an exokernel. I don't know. Probably
some combination (I mean they don't exclude eachother).

But don't expect anything from me, maybe you will hear from me
again in some time, maybe not. This is the current plan I'm
working on, but it may change.

thanks again for your help

Columbus out