ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller startup files

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 3 08:18:40 PDT 2015

On Monday, 27 April 2015 at 17:25:50 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> Since 2.066 the binaries on gdcproject.org are built with
> crosstool-NG
> (and an additional D script) in a docker container.

That's interesting, do the Windows binaries have some binary
dependency on MinGW?
It currently seems that we'd to build ddmd with GDC or LDC to get
a fast enough compiler. Maybe that would allow us to
cross-compile release as well.
Currently I'm using virtual box with 5 different OSes to build a
release.