I hate new DUB config format

BLM768 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 14:38:51 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 19:57:19 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Everyone will hate me for saying this, but in that case, just
> go with Ruby (or some other similar language)

That was actually one of my first thoughts. It would be pretty,
but we'd have another dependency then. Also, Ruby doesn't embed
well into other applications, and if we're using another
general-purpose programming language for our config format, what
kind of impression does that give others about our confidence in
D?

That said, I found a neat language today, and it might be usable
for config files. See nim-lang.org.