New __traits

BLM768 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 28 10:10:59 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 23:16:59 UTC, BLM768 wrote:
> [snip]
>
> It lists a bunch of symbols that most certainly _aren't_ direct
> ancestors of the "std" package: "object", "core", "std",
> "KeepTerminator", "GCC_IO", "HAS_GETDELIM", "FSChar", and a
> bunch of others.
>
> That's a bug, right?

I've tacked on a comment to the relevant issue (11595) with some
info that may or may not help figure out what the problem is. I
might play with it, too, but I'm only a junior-level CS student
who has basically no familiarity with how DMD does symbol
resolution, so I doubt that I'll be able to find exactly where
the issue is.