Synchronized classes have no public members

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 15 13:20:37 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-15 16:28, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> That may be worrisome. Any information on how many are using DWT, and
> how badly it would break if we pulled the change?

I have no idea how many are using DWT. At least a couple of developers,
i.e. that I see in PR's and on the forum.

grep returned 238 occurrences of "synchronized", this include both
synchronized methods and the synchronized statement. Very few false
positives (two that I know for sure).

--
/Jacob Carlborg