Will code for master title

ParticlePeter via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 19 23:29:10 PDT 2015

On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 21:47:33 UTC, qznc wrote:

> Supervisors like thesis work which fits into their ongoing
> research projects. Maybe you can find someone who has a
> long-term C/C++ project and building onto that with D is
> interesting?

I agree and that is the problem. Its kind of tough to mix
personal interests with faculty interests if they are
nonconforming. To be honest I would not expect a long term C/C++
project to accept a D contribution if the supervisors are not
aware of D as they will and should be worried about the
maintainability? Anyway thanks.

> I'm professionally not a good fit, since we [0] work on
> compilers not visualization. Personally, I'm not a good fit,
> because I hope to be gone in five months.
>
> [0] http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/

Best of luck for your hopes :-)