s/TypeTuple/AliasSeq/g?

Dragos Carp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 20 07:09:59 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 13:18:39 UTC, Shriramana Sharma
wrote:
> Since TypeTuple is now an alias of AliasSeq, I suppose it's OK
> to replace all occurrences of TypeTuple in std.traits by
> AliasSeq?

Unfortunately it is not so easy. I think that we can proceed to
replace `TypeTuple` in `std.traits`, only after we have
`AliasSeq`-like names for non-private names like `BaseTypeTuple`,
`RepresentationTypeTuple`, `TransitiveBaseTypeTuple` or even
`isTypeTuple`. IMO they belong together.