[OT] LLVM Community Code of Conduct

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 20 11:44:42 PDT 2015

On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 21:24:00 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> In order:
> You are responsible, the library maintainers (I chip in a bit
> on the side
> when I have the hardware / virtual environment).
> You are responsible, the authors and reviewers of the testsuite
> and
> unittests.

Who is this "You", specifically?

If I run into a bug with GDC on a specific platform/architecture,
who am I supposed to talk to? With DMD/Phobos bugs I can at least
use "git blame".

Also, are you saying that it is every Phobos/Druntime
contributor's responsibility to make sure that their changes are
GDC-compatible? Other than the Travis auto-tester which seems to
be failing half the time, we don't have any CI or any tests at
all for GDC!