Vision

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 22 07:07:15 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 13:26:37 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
> At the moment, simplest integration presented in Adam Ruppe's
> book does not work on Windows (x64 or x86).

Have you tried a C++ class without a virtual destructor too?
That's the trickiest part in the first part of the book and maybe
that is what broke recently. I haven't tried any of this for like
a year now.

The other part about mimicing with structs is a fragile thing
anyway, I presented it because you can make it work, you're just
on your own.