So, to print or not to print?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 26 09:30:22 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 12:18:11 cym13 via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Finally it doesn't bring much. One learns writeln, laments a bit
> that it doesn't put spaces itself then just accepts it.

I confess that I was very surprised to find out that writeln worked with
multiple arguments. I fully expected writeln to just print what you give it
followed by a newline, whereas writefln would take a format string and act
like printf except for how %s works with everything, and it adds a newline.
I never would have expected any kind of print function that would print
multiple arguments without a format string.

- Jonathan M Davis