Why D is not popular enough?

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 21 05:51:16 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 21 August 2016 at 12:37:35 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:
> [...]

Your offensive tone, your attitude to pointing at a single person
as the source of the problems, your improper use of low-level
stereotypes and non-technical pointless argumentation are
definitely out of place.

That's a pity, because if you tried to maintain a proper
conversation, your point of view would be quite interesting:
there would be some things to talk about, like Phobos vs STL,
interaction of the various advanced features and comparison of D
evolution to C++ evolution.

I think some kind of moderation should be applied to this forum,
so that people like you either shut up or start exposing their
ideas in a civilized way (as I said, you mentioned some things
that would deserve attention).

By the way, you are not answering what I asked you in my previous
post. But if you can't do it in a grown-up fashion, don't bother
doing it, please.