Do we need a FAQ page?

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 29 08:53:54 PDT 2016

On Monday, 29 August 2016 at 15:29:40 UTC, Cauterite wrote:
> You can actually fork the website (
> https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/blob/master/faq.dd ) and
> improve it yourself if you feel so inclined. I'm sure many of
> us will be happy to help you smooth it over once you get the
> ball rolling.

Maybe, but an alternative is that someone will spend a bunch of
time changing the website and then others won't agree, so it will
be wasted.

In addition to needing the FAQ at the highest level of the menus,
we need a reference to Ali's book. The old website had it listed
as one of the top items as the "official tutorial". Now it's
buried and nobody will know it is the official tutorial even in
the unlikely event that they do find it.