colour lib

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 30 22:01:45 PDT 2016

So I'm replying without your post, so I will put my thoughts here:

1. Trust your gut on this one, your the expert in the problem domain,
we're not.
2. As part of your argument I personally would prefer that it is at
least tested in the context of an image library. We don't want any
hidden problems there even if that is not your goal to implement the
best image library.
3. Assuming pragma(inline, true) does in fact work, as long as the
different operations are made simple I see no reason why it would be any
less efficient, after all surely e.g. gdc/ldc can optimize and vectorize it?