D future ...

bauss via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Dec 29 11:54:43 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 12:33:58 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 12:03:53 UTC, YAHB wrote:
>> Just think to your strategy and try to be wise. Even Qt
>> sources are available. There's at least 10 ways to waste a
>> freelance commercial project.
> Qt is out of dated crap mostly useless for fast GUI
> development. Anyway, it's my project and I don't want to
> release source codes. No, it's not a freelance project, I got
> some money for dev and I already have clients waiting for
> stable release. There will be info soon.

I know this is kinda late to the game

If you want to do GUI development and don't want to use any of
the existing things because they're outdated or anything you
could always help contribute to my project if you want. Although
it's nowhere near stable and not close to anything being usable,
I'd appreciate anyone willing to help. I'm currently put up with
tons of other work that are way more important, so haven't been
able to do anything on it myself. If you're going to help or for
the matter if anyone is then please don't modify the graphics and
picture modules, as I plan on rewriting them as they were kinda
just winged together through the development and they definitely
need a stronger core to them. Overall it works though.

It can be found here: http://poisonengine.github.io/