Dwarf Exception Handling now on FreeBSD!

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 4 01:27:51 PST 2016

On 2016-02-03 21:18, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d wrote:

> I haven't put much time into investigation, but the last time I tried
> it, neither 9 nor 10 passed the test suite.  If someone puts in the
> effort to get either or both of those working, I'd be happy to upgrade
> some of the freebsd testers to newer versions.  There's currently 4
> freebsd machines, so plenty of room to have a mix of versions.  Not
> enough to test every combination of version and bitness, but enough to
> allow randomness to expose issues.

Perhaps it's worth taking a look at Docker. As far as I understand
there's experimental support for FreeBSD [1]. It uses ZFS, jail and the
64bit Linux compatibility layer. Seems to be possible to run both Linux
and FreeBSD images in Docker for FreeBSD.

Although I'm not sure if it's possible to mix 32bit and 64bit with Docker.

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Docker

--
/Jacob Carlborg