Digital Audio Workstation in D

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 14 18:31:21 PST 2016

So here is how I see the current situation.
- Multiple image libraries, no current leader
- Multiple windowing solutions, no current leader
- No audio solutions (atleast reasonably)

I'm currently working on image + windowing for Phobos [0].
Manu Evans is working on color primitives.

Currently nobody is working on audio primitives. Things like
reading/writing files. Playback and recording.

Are you interested in taking ownership of the more basic primitives?

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/alphaPhobos/