TIOBE December 2015 - D rose 5 positions

Bubbasaur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 3 06:15:46 PST 2016

On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 12:43:13 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Github gives a better perspective on actual engagement outside
> the close source commercial sector.

Well if you take for example Linux, which is one of big open
source project out there and I use it, but if you compare against
desktop usage vs Windows, it's what 7% of market?

I'm not saying that TIOBE is reliable or not, but it has some
reasonable numbers like I said above.

Some are shocked because Go language, but most of the time that I
see an article about Go on Hackernews or Reddit for example, I
see a lot of bad commentaries against it. IE: Generics.

Bubba.