TIOBE December 2015 - D rose 5 positions

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 3 06:20:26 PST 2016

On Sunday, 3 January 2016 at 14:15:46 UTC, Bubbasaur wrote:
> Some are shocked because Go language, but most of the time that
> I see an article about Go on Hackernews or Reddit for example,
> I see a lot of bad commentaries against it. IE: Generics.

Yes, Go is more of a business language than a fun language, but
it has fairly strong presence in open source friendly business
environments such as cloud containers and web services.

TIOBE does not follow sound principles for data collection. You
even have to be careful when using Google Trends. For instance
will "d compiler" include searches for "java d compiler".