Anyone using DMD to build 32bit on OS X?

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 10 10:06:11 PST 2016

On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 17:12:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> The easiest would be to drop the 32bit support all together.
> Other options would be to continue to use emulate TLS on 32bit
> or implement native TLS for 32bit as well. I would prefer to
> not have to do this for 32bit as well.

I would suggest dropping 32bit OSX support, especially since it
doesn't exist anymore. Mountain Lion, which was released in 2012,
was the last version to ship a 32bit version. And you're right,
DMD doesn't even have a 32bit binary for download.

Also, the probability of extra bugs in the 32bit OSX is high, due
to the fact that no one uses it.