So... let's document dmd

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 15 22:32:09 PST 2016

On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 05:36:23 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
> On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 05:29:03 UTC, Jack Stouffer
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 05:11:57 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>> The ddmd lexer is already on dub, just have to add the parser
>>> next:
>>>
>>> http://code.dlang.org/packages/ddmd
>>
>> You missed the main point of my question.
>
> I'm confused as to your point as well. Perhaps you could
> rephrase?

I think he's trying to emphasize that he'd like it to come with
dmd.  There was talk of putting the lexer/parser into phobos, but
I believe dub was chosen as a staging ground for people to play
with it first.  So if you want to use the lexer/parser, use it
from dub for now, then push for its inclusion into phobos later.