So... let's document dmd

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 15 23:52:11 PST 2016

On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 05:36:23 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
> On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 05:29:03 UTC, Jack Stouffer
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 05:11:57 UTC, Joakim wrote:
>>> The ddmd lexer is already on dub, just have to add the parser
>>> next:
>>>
>>> http://code.dlang.org/packages/ddmd
>>
>> You missed the main point of my question.
>
> I'm confused as to your point as well. Perhaps you could
> rephrase?

dmd is now in D; theoretically that should allow for other
projects to import from it like a normal D project. So why not
make all of the ddmd modules available from any code that is
complied with it, i.e. just like Phobos?

The parser was just an example, there are any number of things
that one could use from the code base.