[dlang.org] new forum design

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 18 06:22:16 PST 2016

On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> As the new design rolled out on dlang.org, I decided to push
> the changes on forum.dlang.org as well. From what I gathered
> from the previous feedback thread, I believe we've addressed
> the most stringent issues. Once again thanks to anonymous /
> @aG0aep6G for doing practically all the work, and to everyone
> who's provided feedback so far.

Looks great.

One thing: layout of posts change when selecting them.

Second thing: yup the font is not super duper easy to read. I
think the major issue is that is is quite compact in the
horizontal direction. Previous font was more readable. For the
same reason, it makes some link not very easy to click.