Our docs should be more beautiful

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 19 11:40:12 PDT 2016

On Monday, 18 July 2016 at 15:56:29 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> * My pet dream was to work on a project with a beautiful
> justified and hyphenated website. After endless debates,
> ugliness has won - I'm looking at a eye-scratching ragged right
> edge.

I just want to point out that Firefox will sporadically justify
incredibly poorly, leaving huge spaces between words (In one
extreme case, I caught it making something like 3cm gaps).  It
looks really bad, and isn't actually easier to read when the line
length is long.

-Wyatt