An IO Streams Library

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 24 06:03:01 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 7 February 2016 at 00:48:54 UTC, Jason White wrote:
> I'm interested in feedback on this library. What is it missing?
> How can be better?

I think making the actual read/write/open/accept/et.al. functions
used to talk to the kernel pluggable would be a good extension
point to hook in evented/threaded IO frameworks.
This restricts the async integration to synchronous APIs, e.g.
suspendable Fibers or async-await, but that might be a reasonable
choice over nodejs-style inversion of control.