Examples of dub use needed

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 23 00:46:41 PDT 2016

FWIW, this thread has inspired me to begin work on a project I've
titled 'The DUB Handbook'. I've been meaning to write some
tutorials about DUB (among other things) for learningd.org, but I
think a detailed guide would be a more worthwhile project to
pursue.

My intention with the text is to provide a detailed description
of every dub command and configuration directive, along with
examples of how to use them in both JSON and SDLang formats. I've
spent an hour getting it set up today (I'm using gitbook) and
expect to be working on it over the next several weeks. When it's
ready for feedback, I'll make it publicly available and announce
it here in the forums. I plan to release it under a CC license.