Phobo's migration

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 23 05:31:53 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 23 June 2016 at 08:55:07 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> The DMD developers refuse to use Phobos in the D compiler, so
> Phobos is obviously not production ready.

Ridiculous. One data point does not make a trend.

Phobos is "obviously" production ready as it's being used in
production at many companies https://dlang.org/orgs-using-d.html

So companies are willing to build their infrastructure on D
because they have determined that it's ready for there uses. But
we've had a similar argument before; IIRC you brought up
something about toy languages in use in companies.